Friday, March 1, 2013

Goats Take Over YouTube (& the World)

I am so glad it's a Fun Friday.

I'm sure you have seen Taylor Swift feat. Goats by now, but if you haven't check out Monday's post.
Goats have taken over YouTube, remixing popular pop songs.

Look at the album they just released:

But wait, there's more!! Check out the goat as it takes on...

...one of the hottest songs of the summer:



...a rap classic:

...and the one and only Nicki Minaj:

...And so many other videos! I barely even have enough space to mention the hilarious covers of Justin Beiber, Britney Spears, Bon Jovi, Taio Cruz, will.i.am & more!


Now I have to be a spoilsport and say that I believe the goat screaming is actually a sheep. It totally could be a wether that has had its horns removed, and is a breed I'm not familiar with (there are tons of breeds of milking and meat goats!), but it looks a lot like a lamb.

Still I love the spotlight these videos are bring to goats and I am amazed with the creativity in this world. Keep making those videos and link to your favorites in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment